-
August 22nd, 2024, 06:35 AM
#1
griz1970 Member
New house for Rasmus Dahlin
-
August 22nd, 2024, 07:18 AM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: New house for Rasmus Dahlin
Drive by that street every day. Those houses are beautiful and huge.
-
August 22nd, 2024, 07:27 AM
#3
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: New house for Rasmus Dahlin
This house sounds really impressive, especially with those interiors—definitely a big upgrade from where I’m living right now! I’ve been looking around for places myself, and it’s not easy finding something that ticks all the boxes. If he ever decides to move to Kingston or wants a change, checking out axonproperties.ca could be worth it. They’ve got some really nice listings that might surprise him and offer something just as good, if not better, in a different area. I'm actually looking for a new property with their help.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks